Saturday, November 29, 2008






Here's what I did today!! After 8 years and 3 months of marriage I finally got it -- my dishwasher! It's my Christmas present. I've always said I don't want something that is for the house or work to be a present but you know what, I don't care this time. I'm so excited! Now I have to wait for my brother-in-law to install it but I'm sure he'll get to it soon.



Also today we got the tree out of the attic. The girls really enjoyed decorating it. There are a few branches that are loaded with three or four ornaments but that's what makes it so cute. Aunt Jessie brought the girls shirts home from Italy. I think it means hello pretty girl. Correct me if I'm wrong Jess (I know you will LOL). Well, that's all for now. I have dishes to wash since my dishwasher isn't hooked up yet.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look ADORABLE! I'm glad you got your dishwasher.

Unknown said...

Grandma wants to know where you were able to install your dishwasher? Did you lose counter space or get a portable? Congrats anyway!

Amy said...

Not yet :( My brother-in-law said I had to wait until deer season was over (Saturday was the last day YAY). He has weird priorities!! I am going to lose some cupboard space but that's ok with me!