Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My first blog!

I always read blogs and think someday I'm going to start one. Today is that day! Joe's at work, Megan's at school, Abby's at preschool and I am ALONE. I finished all of my typing last night so this is how I'll spend the morning.

How do I start a blog? If you're reading this you probably already know who I am. To those who don't I'm Amy, a SAHM, well I guess I'm a WAHM now. I type Q&A's for insurance claims from home. I enjoy it but most of all enjoy being home with my girls and taking care of the home. I have a wonderful husband, Joe. We've been married for 8 years. We have two daughters, Megan is 6 and Abby is 4. Megan's in kindergarten and Abby's in preschool. They are both growing up so fast. That is my life right there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog.

Aunt Jessie said...

KEWL!

Jan said...

There! Now I have a blogger identity! Keep up the good work.