Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I remembered to take my turkey out of the freezer in enough time this year. Last year I had a frozen turkey the night before and ended up staying up half the night changing water to thaw it out. I did learn my lesson. We'll be having our Thanksgiving feast tonight. Joe's parents and brother and niece are joining us. My family is in Ohio at my brother's house. Before they left Aunt Jessie stopped in to see us last night. Here are the indians and pilgrim (or pilgram as Abby says).


The girls are now making place setting cards and we also have plans to make a "pin the tail on the turkey" game. They're excited.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you aren't eating at noon! The picture is really cute. Have a great day

Amy said...

I know!! Well, Dave is working on his hunting stand and it was his idea -- and I like it!! Only problem is getting the kitchen cleaned up and getting to bed nice and early for the shopping in the morning.