Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas card pics




I am finally getting around to taking the picture for the Christmas cards. We have pictures from school but not enough to send to all of our friends and family so I like to take one for all to see.



This was the last one I took. As you can see Abby wasn't too happy. She started pouting so I knew it was time to stop trying to get a good shot! Santa knows when you are pouting Abby LOL!



Here are the girls getting cozy with their daddy. This is the spot they love to be.

















Awww!









Our poor tree is pathetic. I leans to the left. I had it long before I even met Joe. Sadly this may be its last Christmas.




















So sweet and innocent!

This is the picture we're going with.

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Anonymous said...

The girls are adorable!

Unknown said...

I got your Christmas card today of the girls. I already saw the picture here on your blog. I LOVE the picture with pouting Abby!!

Amy said...

Thanks Leslie! That pouting Abby picture is priceless. I'm keeping it to show future boyfriends!

Unknown said...

LOL!! That'll work!!