Saturday, December 13, 2008






We bought our first gingerbread house kit today. The girls (mostly Megan) have been begging me to get one. I thought it would be a lot harder than it was, but it was easy and a lot of fun!







This was probably the hardest part... waiting! Once we got the sides and roof up we had to wait 15 minutes before decorating the rest. It seemed like hours to the girls of course!










I didn't get any in between pictures because I had to do most of the frosting parts. Frosting on a camera can't be good.

The trees didn't want to stay up. I don't think they'll last long anyway, the girls have been asking when they can start eating. I want them to at least wait until dad gets home from work and can see it.









Here's a side view.












And here are the very helpful and sweet little decorators!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How ambitious! Did Daddy get to see the house before the hungry decorators started eating?!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! How nice!

Amy said...

Yes, he did get to see it and he wanted to dig in but the girls were in bed. No one has eaten any of it yet. It's probably too hard now! :)

Christy said...

I found your blog!!!! Cute!